College life; dorm room pranks, antics, stunts, humor, hilarious moments, random acts of craziness

Monday, June 25, 2007

Making Money On AC

Looking for a way to make money from the comfort of my own room; I came upon online freelance writing. Yes, their are websites out there that pay you for articles. The website that I worked with is named Associated Content. When you submit articles to them (have to be atleast 400 words, and using a keyword density scanner is suggested), if they accept, then you can get paid anywhere from $3.00 an article to $20. It just depends on how many hits Associated Content believes your article will generate for it. I got mine all hooked up through Pay-pal which I have hooked up with my checking account at the local bank.

There's alittle bit of a delay between when you press submit and when you get the cash in your hand for that article - but I'll take it, its so easy.

I made $300 in about a month just writing about whatever I wanted - including essays I had previously written for classes and would have just thrown out. Instead I made like $5.00 a piece for old essays. Give it a try, Associated Content.

No comments: